Junior Sales Executive
As a Junior Sales Executive you will be responsible for assisting the sales manager with a variety of daily tasks and assignments.
At the end of the placement year, the Junior Sales Executive will have garnered extensive knowledge and experience in a wide range of sales disciplines such as Prospecting, Closing, Planning etc. This is a fully autonomous position working closely with the sales manager, who will help you along the way by supporting and mentoring you throughout the process.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Liaising with domestic and overseas factories
- Project costing and estimates
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- High self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of adaptability
- Commercial flair
Duration: Placement year 10+ Months
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please send an email to email@example.com .