Junior Project Manager
As a Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for the coordination and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
At the end of the placement year, the Junior Project Manager will have garnered extensive knowledge in domestic and international Logistics Management, Product Sourcing and Manufacturing.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Quality assurance and control
- Liaising with domestic and overseas factories
- Project costing and estimates
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- High self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of adaptability
- Commercial flair
Duration: Placement year 10+ Months
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please send an email to email@example.com .